DECLARATION OF MORAL CODE
The following moral code is encouraged and valued but is not a pre-requisite of becoming involved with the Man-Kindness Society, these values are deemed a goal and it is the hope of this society that all mankind will someday achieve the level of harmony and understanding envisioned within these values:
- Do not harm, or by your actions, allow others to be harmed.
- Treat people with respect, giving fair treatment to all.
- Be a good listener and respect other opinions and views, even if you disagree with them.
- Judge people by their actions, not by color, language, or sex.
- If you are not comfortable with actions or choices of others, keep it to yourself unless the result of their actions is harmful to others.
- Embrace values such as love, respect, honesty, loyalty, and friendship.
- Think positive as often as possible, moods are contagious and negative thinking is unproductive.
- Be grateful for all you have, for always there will be those with less than you.
- Endeavour to not lie, cheat, or steal.
- Take responsibility for your choices made in life.
- Do not covet emotions such as greed, envy, jealousy or hate. What you take into your mind, you take into your heart.
- Be the best person you can no matter what life deals you, but recognize that no one is perfect and that we all make mistakes.